Monday, November 10, 2008

Tacos Villa Corona

Am I a creature of habit? Yes. Do I stick with a winner? Yes. So, That's why I go to Tacos Villa Corona at least once a week. Located on Glendale Blvd. in Atwater Village. Villa Corona is a tiny little place that's big where it counts. All I ever order lately is the Spinach Breakfast burrito with bacon. And oh, the bacon!! My friends and I have had a few discussions about this heavenly stuff. They won't tell you where they get it, I've asked. It's that good. Big smoky chunks of bacon tucked into your eggs and cheese etc. makes it the best burrito around. There's also tacos and quesadillas and beef burritos as well as others. All good, all cheap and fantastic! Cash only so hit the ATM before you go. Lunch for two is usually around 10 bucks. Occasionally closed at random times but still great when you can get it. Don't forget the homemade salsa that is perfect in my opinion. Nice family owned place with friendly service! Viva Villa Corona!

1 comment:

 
Custom Search