Monday, November 10, 2008

Hugo's Tacos

Ok, so after some time watching the space seem to languish. We noticed that Hugo's tacos was finally open. Oops. Nope, we were waved off before we could get in the driveway. Ok, a couple days later. It was actually really open. They have a large menu of tacos and the usual stuff we all need. They also use organic rice, beans and spices. Nice.
Pick your meat (or veg. or soy cheese), choose hard or soft shell, and then pick your salsa from 7 varieties from Pico de Gallo up to Salsa De Arbol. I had the habanero salsa with my chicken soft tacos. After a short wait we attempted to jockey for a seat at the three picnic tables and finally just sat in the tailgate of my car. Maybe a bit more seating? All in all decent and fresh. But, I'll still be going to Villa Corona for my breakfast burritos. Que Bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search